Texas Renters Insurance

Texas Renters Insurance

In Texas, renters insurance pays to repair or replace your property if it’s stolen, damaged, or destroyed in a home or apartment you rent.

You may not realize that your landlord’s insurance does not cover any of your personal property while you are renting. If there were to be a fire or other catastrophe, your landlord’s policy would cover the actual building, but not your possessions. In Texas, the only way to protect your property while renting is with a good renters insurance policy.

At Dagley Insurance & Financial Services, we offer policies that everyone can afford. Our policies include three basic types of coverage:

  • Personal property coverage – pays to repair or replace your personal property, up to your policy’s dollar limit.
  • Loss of use – pays for additional living expenses, such as food and housing, if you must temporarily more from your home.
  • Personal liability – protects you against a claim or lawsuit if someone is injured in your home.

Take a look around your apartment and make a list of everything you own. Then give us a call at 888-840-7995 or fill out the form on this page to get the ball rolling. You will be surprised at just how inexpensive it is to protect your belongings with a renters insurance policy. We look forward to hearing from you.