As fans of Katy ISD football, today is bittersweet at Dagley Insurance & Financial Services.
It’s National Signing Day and the beginning of a new journey for many of our local student athletes. The Katy community will miss them at Rhodes Stadium, but we’re sure that everyone is excited to see what their future holds.
Here are a few of our Katy athletes that participated in National Signing Day:
- Robby Wells – Katy Taylor, TE, Rice University
- Jamel James – Cinco Ranch, RB, Texas State
- Troy McCormick – Mayde Creek, RB, Utah
- Adam Taylor – Katy, RB, Nebraska
- Kyle Fulks – Katy, WR, Baylor
- Matt Dimon – Katy, DE, Oklahoma
- Isaiah Brown – Katy, DB, New Mexico
- Aaron Sowell – Katy, OL, Sam Houston State
- Carson Strickler, Katy, LB, Harding
Dagley Insurance wishes each Katy, Texas athlete good luck in the years to come!