The Texas Department of Insurance is a great resource both for the consumer and the agent. Below you will find a series of the TDI’s top 5 links that will bring you to some of their favorite, and most utilized, pages—including agency Information, general TX insurance resources, the State Fire Marshal’s office and updated TX workers compensation regulations.
- Texas Depart of Insurance – Homepage: From interactive consumer help to a comprehensive look at the Department’s major news headlines, the TDI Homepage provides a well-rounded wealth of information for both the insurance agent and the consumer.
- Auto Insurance Comparison: Complete your “Driver Profile” to receive sample insurance rates. This free service provided by the TDI is a great way to help ensure that Texans are doing the research necessary before settling on a TX auto insurance policy.
- Homeowners Insurance Comparison: Complete your “Homeowner/Condo/Renter Profile” to receive sample insurance rates. Adjust your sample rates by entering information regarding the policy limits and requirements that you want.
- Workers Compensation Forms Page: The TDI has provided a “Form Developer Kit” which allows stakeholders and TDI customers to access or create all of their own, customized insurance forms—from Agreement Forms, Carrier Forms and Employee Forms; the TDI has it all in one central place.
- State Fire Marshal – Homepage: The State Fire Marshal Homepage contains a variety of helpful resources for the consumer. Anything from Arson Investigations, Firefighter News, and all of the Fire Marshal’s Announcements can be accessed here. Stay up-to-date on fire prevention while perusing the Fire Marshal’s advice and tips.
The Texas Department of Insurance has many more excellent insurance resources, so take a few minutes to access the information that it has to offer.
While you’re at it, why not check out Texas’ leading independent agency—Dagley Insurance—for great rates and superior TX insurance coverage!